Complaint Review: Crown Home Restoration

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Regina Spurlock — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Crown Home Restoration
6005 Deliliah Court Louisvile, Kentucky United States of America

Crown Home Restoration Christopher T. Browning I signed a contract and provided the first insurance check to this company for roof replacement on my house and garage 2 months ago. Work has not been done or started and my phone calls are ignored. Louisvile, Kentucky

The nature of this report is that this company and I had a contract to replace my storm damage roofs (house and garage). The company has taken my insurance companies first check in the amount of $3350.44 and cashed it but has not begun to do any work on my property.  This was 2 months ago - I was told on 2 different occasions that it would be done and no one showed up.  I have made several attempts to contact the Mr. Browning and have left messages for him to call me in regards to the situation and he has failed to call me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Home-Restoration/Louisvile-Kentucky-40207-6125/Crown-Home-Restoration-Christopher-T-Browning-I-signed-a-contract-and-provided-the-first-979892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Home Restoration