Complaint Review: Crown Imperial - Crown Imports - International Product Registry

• Submitted: Mon, November 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 16, 2009

• Reported By: Tim — Adelaide South Australia Other Australia
Crown Imperial - Crown Imports - International Product Registry
580 south research place central islip new york, New York United States of America

Crown Imperial - Crown Imports - International Product Registry crow n imports they continually send me emails asking for US$31.95 which I have sent 3 times...telling me Ihave won a 61" SONY projection TV or a check for US$2741.88. new york, New York

Crown Imports keep sending me emails telling me I have won US$2741.88 OR  a SONY 61" large screen TV. All I need to do is send them a release fee of US$31.95 which I have sent off three times. They continue sending emails looking for this fee.

I did NOT contact International Products Registry originally...they contacted me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imperial-Crown-Imports-International-Product-Registry/new-york-New-York-11722/Crown-Imperial-Crown-Imports-International-Product-Registry-crow-n-imports-they-contin-524157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imperial - Crown Imports - International Product Registry

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC