Complaint Review: Crown Imperial Imports

• Submitted: Wed, November 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 23, 2005

• Reported By:Rotorua Australia
Crown Imperial Imports
6 Commercial St, Hicksville, NY 11801, USA New York, New York U.S.A.

Crown Imperial Imports, Digital Worldnet, International Leather Shop ripoff; I am in New Zealand and we are receiving promised cash prizes and goods, all companies at same address, my bank alerted me to this fraud New York New York

My Bank recently alerted me to these fraudsters in New Zealand as I needed a bank drafted cheque of USdollars. I checked out other mail recieved and noticed these companies all have the same address and are all post stamped from Indonesia. I have never recieved any money or products from them only constant offers, jewllery, shavers, leather goods, televisions etc.
There are also a couple of others not mentioned on your site that I am not sure about, Goode, Walker & Company, 3219 Yonge St, Box No 415, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4N 3S1, and also at the same address is Harris & Witherspoon. Both these companies say that you have won money and are offering jewellery at bargain prices. Are there any ligitimate companies out there??!

New Zealand

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Opportunities Unlimited

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2005 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imperial-Imports/New-York-New-York-11801/Crown-Imperial-Imports-Digital-Worldnet-International-Leather-Shop-ripoff-I-am-in-New-Z-165715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imperial Imports