Complaint Review: Crown Imperial Imports

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:copenhagen Other
Crown Imperial Imports
580 South Research Place Newyork, New York U.S.A.

Crown Imperial Imports Rop- off for smal fee 31,55 dollars/connextion to timeshare fraud New York New York

I have also pay 31,50 dollars for their "prize" of tv.etc. valour 2741,88 dollars/ shipment to my address in Denmark the week before chrismas. I have email them about my shipment with no coming answer back. I inform them that if this shipment/cash did not arrive, they would be reported to this site. No answer so far. I have way back in time also pay for The free lotto site, where they claim I won a 1 mill. dollars, whish of course also was a fraud. Now I have fieled a rip-off report on Astar travel creditcard hustlers (See my Astar report) and it it my beleave, that these 3 sites are working togteher to uptain your credit card information, so you can reelle get rip-off in the next fraud, timeshare travels and Id theaft. So please, check the sites your have been visting. I am pretty sure that you will make the same conslusion I have come to. The Astar travel are in connextion with Club Greece (Timeshare fraud), operating i EU..the last 6 years, and the Sellspattern are similarly. Do not fall for the "dreamvacation/mill dollar/tv's prize". It has only one victim, your hard earnt money.
Michel
Denmark

Michel
copenhagen
Denmark

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imperial-Imports/Newyork-New-York/Crown-Imperial-Imports-Rop-off-for-smal-fee-3155-dollarsconnextion-to-timeshare-fraud-N-412136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imperial Imports