Complaint Review: Crown Imports International

• Reported By: Tony — CHEMAINUS British Columbia Canada
Crown Imports International
580 South Research Place Central Islip, New York United States of America

Crown Imports International Apparent Scam Central Islip, New York

Like many others I have been scammed by this company. Some of the few complaints I have read date back to at least 2009. In many cases the company uses the same verbiage and numerical data.
I was first contacted by this company by mail. Letter after letter informed me that I was headed for the winner's circle. Finally, to emphasize urgency they contacted me by e-mail twice stating that payment/shipment was imminent and only awaited my paying the appropriate processing amount. Like others I paid: like others, I waited, I waited!
If I am permitted here I would like to attach my record of the documents they sent me as evidence of what I have stated so far is true.
I am astonished, to say the least, that this much reported scam can continue in action without some sort of judicial prosecution as a result.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imports-International/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/Crown-Imports-International-Apparent-Scam-Central-Islip-New-York-749157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imports International