Complaint Review: Crown Imports International

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2008

• Reported By:Arundel Maine
Crown Imports International
580 South Research Place Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

Crown Imports International They want me to ship them 32.95 an in turn i receive 2,741.88 cashiers check Central Islip New York

I have receieved many times from this company but never read it. I did today . They say I won something worth 2741.88,but need to pay shipping. There is no place to contact them to discuss this. Just send them to the address. Ive seen scams before the yask for money first its a scam. I send them 32 Ige goose egg. I want to prosecute them and recveieve what they say I have coming to me. When I recieve it I will wil pay them 33.00 Out of the goodness of my heart .

John
Arundel, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imports-International/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/Crown-Imports-International-They-want-me-to-ship-them-3295-an-in-turn-i-receive-274188-318323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imports International