• Report: #842042

• Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Virginia — Arima Trinidad and Tobago
Crown Imports International
580 South Research Place Central Islip, New York United States of America

Crown Imports International unscrupulous, wicked, dishonest, shady, evil, disgraceful Central Islip, New York

Just recently I was on the internet checking my email when I got one stating that I had won a big screen plasma tv or the equivalent in cash (2741.88 us dollars).

So I gooled the info and checked out the company and it seemed legitimate, I went online filled out the form and allowed them to take 31.95 us from my visa card........

I am still waiting for the big screen tv or the equivalent in cash.

A friend of mine who knows a bit about internet fraud showed me why I got hoaxed :
They made the website page and forms look so much like the official site among other things including the security lock feature on the website page : (

I strongly urge those of you out there in internet land to be extremely careful before responding to these gimmicks. Please get someone who knows about internet fraud or wait and get some one to help you to do some serious research before parting with you hard earned money!!!!

Virginia
Trinidad and Tobago West Indies

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imports-International/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/Crown-Imports-International-unscrupulous-wicked-dishonest-shady-evil-disgraceful-Cen-842042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imports International