Complaint Review: Crown Imports International

• Submitted: Sun, February 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:Macungie Pennsylvania
Crown Imports International
PO Box 9056 Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

Crowns Crown Imports International Sent me an email, had to pay $31.95, did this TWICE because never received confirmation email. Supposedly going to receive cash or expensive gift. Ripoff Hicksville New York

*Consumer Comment: Watch your bank account

I received an email that stated there was an item that was waiting to be shipped to me. It was rather $2,741.88 cash OR an expensive gift. The cost: only a $31.95 release fee. I am a minor with a debit card, so it is also in my mother's name, so I put my mother's name in the fields the first time.

I never received a confirmation email, so I let it go. A while later, I received another email. This time, I put MY information in, and they still accepted it even though I am a minor and it states you have to be at least 18 years old. I thought it was a little fishy, so I Googled the company, and found this website. I am reporting Crown Imports International to ic3.gov, and Better Business Bureau right now!

John
Macungie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2007 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imports-International/Hicksville-New-York-11802/Crowns-Crown-Imports-International-Sent-me-an-email-had-to-pay-3195-did-this-TWICE-bec-234357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imports International

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

That sounds like a phishing scam to get your bank card number. Watch your account for mysterious debits and report them to your bank immediately.

markets