Complaint Review: Crown Imports International

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, December 04, 2010

• Reported By: Gert — PORT ELIZABETH Other South Africa
Crown Imports International
580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, Internet United States of America

Crown Imports International They have caught many people, but their day will come that is forsure Internet

To day I quote what Timothy From Canada said "I have become a victim of a scam from this company that claims to be legitiment. The Company that I am reporting is apperantly in the USA under this address and names,
Crown Imports International 580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA,
Also, Access America Financial Group 580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA
Again, International Payment Centre 580 South Research Place Central Islip, NY 11722, USA.

So as you can see they are using different Names but the same address.

I had responded to this E-mail as the first one said that I was a Freelotto User and they provided me with all the information that purtained to when I became a Freelotto User and that I won a Gift/Prize for being a freelotto User.

I sent my form by Fedex and I tracked it thru the internet and infact they had picked it up and signed for it. I sent the release funds by Money Order in the amount of $46.00 CDN which equaled out to $31.95 USD at the time that I sent it. I was to receive the Bank Cheque within 4 - 6 weeks. Well needless to say here I am and it has been more then 4 - 6 weeks, as a matter of fact it has been since Feb 20th 2009.

I have sent several E-mails regarding why this Cheque is to be mailed to me and I have not heard anything back from this company, except I did recieve this Stupid Cheap necklace set that they said is worth over $40.00, and I did not even order this Cheap necklace set at all. I sent the Money Order to them to pay for the release fee of this Cheque.

I came onto the Internet to research Crown Imports International and I found that I was sent to this site where I then found myself reading about this company and how they have Scammed other people. I want Justice to go forward against whom ever is behind this scam and have them pay for their crimes against innocent victims. and have them to pay what they said that the apparent victims have won and to serve Jail time and huge fines for scamming hard working innocent people from their money.

I have been a victim to a scam once before and the saying is Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice Shame on me Fool me a third time Get ready to pay the price.

I would Love to hear from anyone else that has been scammed like this and see what we can do to bring these Criminals to Justice. My E-mail Address is (((redacted))) and I live in Alberta Canada.

Airdrie, Alberta

The only difference is, I was offered a leather wallet as well, which I have paid for, needless to say I am still waiting for that as well

Gert O
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2010 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Imports-International/internet/Crown-Imports-International-They-have-caught-many-people-but-their-day-will-come-that-is-667340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Imports International