• Report: #200019

• Updated: Sat, July 08, 2006

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Crown Oil & Gas LTD
ceo@crownoilandgasltd.net , Canada, Internet Canada

Crown Oil & Gas LTD sent counterfeit check and had me cash and send money by western union because of a resume I submitted to monster.com Ontario Canada *NOTICE: Rip-off Report says this is all a big rip-off, never send anyone money by Western Union, never give out our bank account or credit card information to anyone!

I was contacted by this company because of a resume I submitted to monster.com to become a payment officer to process payments.

I received a check for $4820.00 from The Bank of New York on February 24,2006.

On March 4, 2006 I sent the money by Western Union to an address in London. I thought the check had time to clear.

On May 22, 2006 I was informed by my bank the check was counterfeit. When they called, I told them the check had bounced. They then sent me a check drawn on Techform Products Limited in Ontario, Canada for $14,500.12 and told to deduct 4820.00 and send the remainder.

I checked and this one is also counterfeit.

Linda
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2006 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Oil-Gas-LTD/Canada-Internet/Crown-Oil-Gas-LTD-sent-counterfeit-check-and-had-me-cash-and-send-money-by-western-union-200019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Oil & Gas LTD