Complaint Review: Crown Valley Animal Hospital - Crown Valley Animal Care - Dr Scott Ivers - JE Rich Company

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 27, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Orange County California U.S.A.
Crown Valley Parkway Laguna Niguel, California United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Crown Valley Animal Hospital - Crown Valley Animal Care - Dr Scott Ivers - JE Rich Company Scott Ivers The worst vet and facility I have ever seen Laguna Niguel, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: deeply disturbed person's posts

Scott Ivers should not be allowed to treat animals.  He is the most arrogant and rude man I have ever met.  He shuffles around in mismatched clothes and acts as if he is doing you a favor by even talking to you, since he thinks he is so much better than everyone else.

When asking him a question about the cause of my dogs problems he laughed and said, "It's complicated - you wouldn't understand"  I am a vice president of a health care company and probably have more formal education than this guy.  He has a huge chip on his shoulder.

All this man and office care about is the almighty dollar.  I was told that my dog needed all of these procedures, tests, etc.  I took my dog to another vet who said they were not needed and my dog is just fine.

The old women at the front desk are just as rude.  They don't explain charges and act offended if you ask them to explain the charges to you.

Recently my cat died and although I would never take a live animal to Scott Ivers I thought it would be okay to take my deceased cat there for cremation since they are close to where I live.  After all, she had already died.  I was heartbroken and took my cat into the office wrapped in her favorite blanket, with my son.  I tearfully told the woman at the desk, "Our beloved cat passed away."  She smacked her gum and said, "I'll get a tag to put on her foot."  I shook my head and took my cat to another animal hospital which treated us with kindness, sympathy and dignity.

This company has overcharged me and tried to "upsell" their sevices like a McDonalds asking you if you want fries with your order.  I would caution anyone who loves their pet to think twice and three times before taking any animal there for treatment.  Be very cautious about having tests and procedures done because my experience is that they try any way possible to take money from anyone trusting enough to assume that animal hospitals care about animals.

I read the previous complaints about Scott Ivers and I believe them.  It is completely consistent with my personal experiences with him as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crown-Valley-Animal-Hospital-Crown-Valley-Animal-Care-Dr-Scott-Ivers-JE-Rich-Company/Laguna-Niguel-California-92677/Crown-Valley-Animal-Hospital-Crown-Valley-Animal-Care-Dr-Scott-Ivers-JE-Rich-Company-577072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crown Valley Animal Hospital - Crown Valley Animal Care - Dr Scott Ivers - JE Rich Company

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

deeply disturbed person's posts

AUTHOR: Scott Ivers, DVM - (United States of America)

This website has become ridiculous...these absurd posts are obviously posted by a deeply disturbed person.  'Smacked her gum, and I'll get a tag to put on her foot'...sorry, that may happen in human forensics but not veterinarian.  We are pursuing a legal suit against this site.