Complaint Review: Crs.inc. Jacob Malone

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:wymore Nebraska
Crs.inc. Jacob Malone
C/o Lss.inc. Customer Service 4800 Hwy. 377s Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

Crs.inc. Jacob Malone A young man came to my door selling magizines. So I got some for my son and now my son keeps asking where they are. . Aubrey Texas

*Author of original report: crs. ins aubreyTX. jacob malone

This young Guy came to my door selling magazines so he could earn points to win a trip some where. So I got bought some off of him. Cheat book for game and family fun. Both for my son who is 8 yrs. old. He said he need a $1 or so to go with my check for a total of $100 in magazines to confirm the deal. So my son out of his own money gives him five bucks. Now my son is asking where are the magazines and why did this guy do this to people. I don't feel stupid for this mistaken scam just really mad. And the next person to ever come to my door ,I am not opening it , not even if it is a real deal. these kinds of people ruin it for the ones who really try. Like Avon or something.

Wendi
wymore, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crsinc-Jacob-Malone/Aubrey-Texas-76227/Crsinc-Jacob-Malone-A-young-man-came-to-my-door-selling-magizines-So-I-got-some-for-my-371066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crs.inc. Jacob Malone

crs. ins aubreyTX. jacob malone

AUTHOR: Wendi - (U.S.A.)

We have not recieved any magazines since I have oreder which was in may of 2007.