Complaint Review: Crst Malone

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Gettingshafted — New straitsville Ohio
Crst Malone
1901 Floyd Bradford road Trussellville, Alabama USA

Crst Malone/ lies lies Lie about everything, don't make what they say Trussellville Alabama

I called this company about going to work for them and they told me all the good things and it was all lies, told me I would only have between 700 to 800 a week in deductions and frieght is 2.00 dollars a mile, so I go for orientation in Rockport, in wow what a place. I was told orientation was two to three days well it was all week. I was put in a roach motel by the terminal. And we went to class all week and had people with no hear me NO flatbed experience and all the was to do was strap things down with everyone else, and then we was assigned are trucks which I went from Rockport, in to Ohio and the truck there was so nasty and broken down I wouldn't let it be on the road. So then I go back to Rockport to pick up a truck that's not the best but I thought better than the last.

So as the weeks and days go by I'm looking and booking my loads and with all that is on there board your lucky to find a load at 2 dollars a mile with fuel. They have agents that try's to have frieght for 550 dollars and 150 fuel for 700 miles, lol. After all I have run and killed myself doing I have only made $1,100.00 dollars is the most I ever seen in a week, the freight is cheap that they get from other agents none which is there own cause there safety score is so bad. I had my truck in shop for 8 days for high pressure pump that took them that long to approve, which now I'm in the hole for two weeks. so I ran my but off and got out of the hole after two weeks in. I have continued to run for the reason I have a family but I'm out of this POS company. They charge you Maintaince on your truck which you have to take it to there shops and they fix what they feel is good enough. there trucks are junk, the frieght is cheap, you won't make any money and they will get you in the hole, you get 75% of line haul and FSC if there is any but if you look real close its only 2.00 a mile with everything, so you will average about 1.50 to 1.76 cpm then you pay for fuel. You will bring home anywhere between 250.00 to 600.00 a week if you work your behind off, but you won't make that now cause they started putting E logs in the truck cause there safety rating is badddddddddddddd, don't hire on with this company all your doing is paying to drive a pos truck and keep the company afloat. Run run run as far away from this company as you can. Go work for Werner, swift, Jb or someone else you'll make more money. Trust me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crst-Malone-/Trussellville-Alabama-35173/Crst-Malone-lies-lies-Lie-about-everything-dont-make-what-they-say-Trussellville-Alab-1051219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crst Malone