Complaint Review: Crst van expedited

• Reported By: Jason — Bridgeville Pennsylvania
Crst van expedited
Cedar rapids, Iowa USA

Crst van expedited They ripped me off and ruined my credit Cedar rapids Iowa

I went to crst in April of 2011 to lease purchase a truck from them during orientation they made me sign a lease before I got the keys for the truck they had me already in the for for 2600 dollars then my drivmanger anger Jackie made me sit for 2 1/2  weeks before she got me loaded Itryed running the truck for almost 6 months to get caught up didn't work I never seen a paycheck from them once now they have a  hit on my credit report saying I owe them $4260 I called them to day about getting it taking care of since they screwed me over an the lady in collections laughed at me an told me goodluck and hung up the phone I need something done thanks my numbers (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crst-van-expedited/Cedar-rapids-Iowa/Crst-van-expedited-They-ripped-me-off-and-ruined-my-credit-Cedar-rapids-Iowa-1140800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crst van expedited