Complaint Review: Cruise Miles LLC

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Maryville Missouri
Cruise Miles LLC
276 Kingsbury Square, Suite 104 Stateline, Nevada USA

Cruise Miles LLC Cruisemiles.com, Cruisedirect.co.uk Illegal Cancellation of Cruise Stateline Nevada

In July of 2012, I won a Cruise Miles auction for a 12-day cruise (June 6-June 22, 2013) aboard Carnival Legend.  I followed the procedure of checking in with Cruise Miles (saying "yes," I was still planning to cruise) in March of 2013.

I was sent an e-mail by Cruise Miles, advising me of my booking number and indicating how to contact Carnival for shore excursions, etc.  In fact, I DID book shore excursions within two days (April 16, 2013) of receiving that e-mail.

On May 13, 2013, Cruise Direct UK (Cruise Miles' "travel agent") cancelled the cruise.  I was not sent any reason, nor was I provided an explanation or refund.  I cannot get a response via e-mail, although I have sent many requests for an explanation.  Luckily, I was able to re-book a cabin on the same ship--at a cost of $1515 to me.

I sued Cruise Miles, LLC (a Nevada corporation that is REALLY operating out of the UK!) in Small Claims Court in Missouri.  Judgment was rendered in my favor on August 29, 2013.  After 10 days, I plan to register that judgment with the Nevada Secretary of State.

I still have $2000 worth of "cruise miles" invested with Cruise Miles LLC (for future bookings).  However, I don't see how this corporation can continue, with so many consumer complaints and (what appears to be) so many unscrupulous practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cruise-Miles-LLC/Stateline-Nevada-89449/Cruise-Miles-LLC-Cruisemilescom-Cruisedirectcouk-Illegal-Cancellation-of-Cruise-State-1081154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cruise Miles LLC