Complaint Review: Cruise.com

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Kliff2013 — Douglas Massachusetts
www.cruise.com Internet USA

Cruise.com and Cabin Clearance Store Faked Price Internet

Cruise.com and The Cabin Clearance Store both are not honest agency companies.

We have been re-confirmed by Cabin Clearance Store the price was same as the offer inCruiseComplete.com. However, when we perpared to book and pay the deposit in a few hours, they suddenly increased the price which was much higher than other agency and the Cruise Company too. The explanation was soooooo funny that the rep. told us that offer had been changed in a few days ago, if so, why they quoted the fake price when they received customers' requested to quote ???

This was not the first time they did, we have the same experience before by Cabin Clearance Store. Unfortunately,
CruiseComplete.com cannot control these trick ~ had to " BAD LIST " them.

Cruise.com did the same when I was booking the cruise, already chosen the cabin and the price and total amount had been shown same as their website, when I prepared to pay the deposit, I noted a mailing fee $45, then I called them to certify that amount, suddenly the rep. told me the total amount was higher than what I saw the amount online (I was faced to my computer staying at the online payment page, I told what I saw the total amount at the invoice which I was processing online that moment, however, she told me the price was not corrected; then she held my line about 10 minutes and replied me she had called the Cruise company ~ the cabin price had been changed and increased by Cruise company. I cannot believe and did not want to waste time argue with her then I requested to cancel that booking. Now, I just checked the price for the same Cat. still running in the same price which I saw before.

Stay away from these two agency companies ~ Cabin Clearance Store and Cruise.com. They are VERY VERY BAD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cruisecom/internet/Cruisecom-and-Cabin-Clearance-Store-Faked-Price-Internet-1067577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cruise.com