Complaint Review: CruisesOnly

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: David — Metuchen New Jersey
CruisesOnly
1011 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803 Orlando, Florida USA

CruisesOnly CruisesOnly Will Rip You Off - don't give credit card! Orlando Florida

If you plan to cruise, CruisesOnly woulkd reach you as they spent tons of money doing advertisements. Most of these money come from you:

by charging much higher rates than competitors(other agents/cruise lines);

by confusing you with prices bundled with tax and charges;

and by giving you as many confirmations as possible so they could charge more processsing fees and cancellation fees based on confirmation(so many customers cancel CruisesOnly due to their over charges, e.g., they charge $100 more each room plus processing fees each room, which was not fully told when I booked).

The other big agents and cruise lines dont charge these fees at all!, CruisesOnly's double charge cancellation fees made me mad, as this was not fully disclosed by agents, in my case, after repeated request from me, the agent keeps saying only one charge per call(no matter 1 or 2 rooms...).

I just found out that many other places with people complaining about the CruisesOnly's unfair charges and practice and I have to thank this site which try to protect consumer interests. I have only regret by responding CruisesOnly's advertisement and their repeated messaging such as $300 credit/cash back which I found out only $50 for my booking of $2600. But this was not disclosed when I was booking and then found out a little too late and wasted my time and money.

I wish you - my fellow Americans dont like me - waste your time and money and please go to a place with better trained/mined agents who would use internet more professionally and could try to make customer happy!

David

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CruisesOnly-/Orlando-Florida/CruisesOnly-CruisesOnly-Will-Rip-You-Off-dont-give-credit-card-Orlando-Florida-1051559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CruisesOnly