Complaint Review: Crunch Fitness

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: AvoidCrunchFitness — San Francisco California United States of America
Crunch Fitness

Crunch Fitness Obnoxious collections and phone harassment, Internet

Signed up with a Crunch Fitness in San Francisco.  At the time I signed up I informed the membership rep that my company was moving offices at the end of the year so I only needed a Membership through December.  They said no problem. I paid the entire membership in advance and at the end of the year moved on without thinking about it.  A couple months later I started getting harassing collections calls from them.

I informed them of the situation and asked them to cancel my membership.  They said I had to come in and fill out forms to do it and claimed they I owed them fees for the months that had passed since I moved. I told them they were mistaken, that I had moved away and was unavailable to "Fill out their forms" and asked them to stop calling me. Since then they have had a beligerent collections person call me at work everyday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crunch-Fitness/internet/Crunch-Fitness-Obnoxious-collections-and-phone-harassment-Internet-845960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crunch Fitness