Complaint Review: Crystal A Eikanger

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Eleonore Fallon — NY New York
Crystal A Eikanger
929 Hickory St, 929 Temple, Texas USA

Crystal A Eikanger AKA Crystal A Eikanger of Denton, TX, 929 Hickory St, 76201 Crystal A Eikanger, Crystal E. Denton, TX, Temple, 929 Hickory Temple Texas

Crystal A Eikanger of 929 Hickory St 929 Hickory St, 76201

Crystal Anna Eikanger was born in 1954. She later moved to live  in Temple, Texas. Before that, Crystal lived in Denton, TX from 1993 to 1999. Before that, Crystal lived in Mc Kinney, TX from 1997 to 2000.

Crystal E. is totally a scame. In May 2013 I placed an order to her for voiceover for promotion of my product electric piano. I wasted $600. When I recived her mp3 sent me via her email ei.kan.productions@gmail.com I was astonished for the poor quailuty. The voice is totally done by machine in a catton style which is afar from professional quality. I asked her to refund but what I got was two words from her "go away."

If I spent just $5 to place an order on some voiceover professional on fiverr, the quality would be 10 times better than what she made. [continued below]....

..... In any way, what I ordered should be a voice recorded by human rather than machine-made catton voice. Aslo her English is full of local dialect, totally a languge from an illiterate person. But she refused to refund me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crystal-A-Eikanger/Temple-Texas-76201/Crystal-A-Eikanger-AKA-Crystal-A-Eikanger-of-Denton-TX-929-Hickory-St-76201-Crystal-A-1062946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crystal A Eikanger