Complaint Review: Crystal Chrysler jeep dodge center

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Jackie lipich — Indio California United States of America
Crystal Chrysler jeep dodge center
36444auto park dr Cathedral city, California United States of America

Crystal Chrysler jeep dodge center Installed faulty computer in my Pt Cruiser causing my car to stall and roll into street. Had to have car towed a half hour drive from our home. Cost of tow was $100.00. They installed five or more b Cathedral city, California

Took my PT Cruiser into Crystal Chrysler to see why engine light was on. Dealer service Robert said a main computer was bad and needed to be replaced. They charged me 851.48. Last year they charged me 500.00 for a computer. I believe this is the same one.

Took car home, three days later car stalled as we tried to drive it out of garage and rolled into street. Had car towed back to dealer at a cost of $100.00.

Service dept called to say part they installed was faulty as well as same part installed in other vehicles.

They reinstalled part but will not cover tow. We had to call main Chrysler customer service and they also refused to cover tow that was caused by their faulty part.

They are ripping off seniors. This is a lot of money to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crystal-Chrysler-jeep-dodge-center/Cathedral-city-California-92234/Crystal-Chrysler-jeep-dodge-center-Installed-faulty-computer-in-my-Pt-Cruiser-causing-my-963824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crystal Chrysler jeep dodge center