Complaint Review: Crystal Fresh

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: James — Puerto Vallarta Other Mexico
Crystal Fresh
12132 Riverwood Dr. Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Crystal Fresh - Snobiz BOY, DID I EVER GET TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS BY THIS COMPANY. Minneapolis, Minnesota

*General Comment: What was the problem with

*Author of original report: Hope I have answered inquiries properly

*Author of original report: Beware of SNO BIZ

I was deceived and lied to by the owner/manager of this company and my order was a total disaster which also ended up costing me a lot more than quoted by them.

I am putting together their e.mails to document what happened but in the mealtime, please do not take their word on quality of product, service or pricing.  Do not prepay without some assurance you will be getting what you ordered as well as other details  of shipment as you could get burned real bad.

More details and support to come shortly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crystal-Fresh/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55337/Crystal-Fresh-Snobiz-BOY-DID-I-EVER-GET-TAKEN-TO-THE-CLEANERS-BY-THIS-COMPANY-Minnea-543758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crystal Fresh

#1 General Comment

What was the problem with

AUTHOR: Dardar - (United States of America)

I would like to know what the problem was with SnoBiz? I have found them ok to work with

Hope I have answered inquiries properly

AUTHOR: JBW - (Mexico)

To those prospective customers of Crystal Fresh, Inc. (Sno Biz) that have contacted me, I hope I have answered your concerns.  It has been 3 and a half months since my initial order and 2 and a half months since my shipment arrived and i still have no satisfaction for the problems they caused me.  They try to find a way to weasel out of their responsibilities.

If any of you need more details or information on how they transact business, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I will provide you with details and documentation of how they do business.

Beware of SNO BIZ

AUTHOR: JBW - (Mexico)

Since I wrote the initial report, I have found out about other things this company has done to other customers to rip them off and I am in the process of documenting those complaints.   I just wanted to double ALERT you about using this company for any shaved ice products.