Complaint Review: Crystal Janine Paige/ Apt 9 Catering

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: SadBride — Montclair New Jersey United States of America
Crystal Janine Paige/ Apt 9 Catering
767 Broadway Street, Internet United States of America

Crystal Janine Paige/ Apt 9 Catering Chrissy Paige, Kevy Paige, Yunalesca Rizzo, Jennifer Lee Catering did not show up to our wedding! Internet

*Author of original report: Justice was served but she did not show up to court

*Consumer Comment: to sadbride

In July my husband and I hired Crystal Janine Paige of Apt. 9 Catering to cater for our wedding on August 22, 2010. She came to our house and presented a well cooked meal from the menu and options for the wedding. We paid her a deposit of $1021.00 via Pay pal. From July up until the wedding date we communicated with each other. On the day of the wedding, Crystal called me and wanted the balance of the bill paid via Pay pal again. I decided to bring a check when I saw her at the wedding. She never came. She claimed she was in a car accident and promised to refund our money. We were left without food or drinks for over 60 guests. We gave her several chances to come up with our money but each time she canceled, said she didn't have the money or promised to pay in a few days. Soon after that, she disconnected her phone number, changed her name and did not respond to our emails. We've also had contact with her business partner Jennifer Lee on several occasions.

We have a court date pending. Over time, I have done research on her name and learned that she has had another catering company, she owes other people money and that she had a "Culinary Project" on Myspace asking people to donate money so that she can attend culinary school. We just want justice. Not only did Apt 9 Catering ruin our wedding day and did not give us our money back but the company still actively advertises on Craigslists, Facebook and frequently update their websites with new menus and cooking classes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crystal-Janine-Paige-Apt-9-Catering/internet/Crystal-Janine-Paige-Apt-9-Catering-Chrissy-Paige-Kevy-Paige-Yunalesca-Rizzo-Jennifer-699619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crystal Janine Paige/ Apt 9 Catering

Justice was served but she did not show up to court

AUTHOR: SadBride - (United States of America)

My husband and I went to court in Newark. And Crystal the Caterer was a no show. The judge felt so bad for us. He entered a judgement for the amount she owed us, however, because we don't have her personal information, it's almost impossible to get our money from her.

If anyone knows where she is and can help get our money back, we would appreciate it! We will even compensate you for your time and effort. We just want justice.

Please feel free to contact me at nduncan@nhcachs.org

Ksmith..... THANK YOU for your post! Please contact me, I have something else to ask you.

-Sad Bride

to sadbride

AUTHOR: Ksmith - (USA)

I found this on craigslist, almost called (I'm looking for a tenant)

So are you saying she wouldn't be a good roommate LOL, anyway, here's her contact info in case you are still looking for your money sadbride. I'm so sorry that happened to you... Anyway, your post probably saved me from a BAD situation.... So ty