Complaint Review: Crystal View Chemicals

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 20, 2010

• Reported By:Ashland Virginia
Crystal View Chemicals
8520 Via Romana #1 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Crystal View Chemicals Headlight restorer does not improve fogged up headlights ripoff Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment: I disagree,

*Consumer Comment: This report is accurate

*Consumer Comment: Product Works as Described

*Consumer Suggestion: This rip-off report itself is a scam

Crystal View headlight restorer/defogger does not produce the results that their website and packaging claim.

I used this product on my 2001 Mustang the headlights were hazy and fogged up. I read all the instructions and applied the restorer properly.

The final results were no better than before I used the product. My headlights were still hazy and fogged up.

I wrote Crystal View a letter on Nov. 26, 2006 describing that the product did not restore or improve the hazy or fog on my headlights. I followed Crystal View's website directions to return the upc code from the package and my original register receipt.

Their product has a money back guarantee and a lifetime warranty.

I waited seven weeks for Crystal View to refund my purchase price.

I finally e-mailed Crystal View on Jan. 24, 2007 wanting to know the status of my refund. I was contacted by their Director of Sales/Marketing saying that they would not issue a refund.

This company and their product is a total rip-off

Susan
Ashland, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crystal-View-Chemicals/Boca-Raton-Florida-33496/Crystal-View-Chemicals-Headlight-restorer-does-not-improve-fogged-up-headlights-ripoff-Boc-232581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crystal View Chemicals

I disagree,

AUTHOR: Anne1024 - (United States of America)

I found this product to work just as the packaging/video claim. I just finished with my 2003 Honda and they look brand new!  Nice knowing my son will have improved night vision now!  Thanks!

This report is accurate

AUTHOR: Nvmaddog - (United States of America)

I had the exact same situation with this company and they are without a doubt a scam organization.

Product Works as Described

AUTHOR: Clayton Allen - (United States of America)

The product worked well on both my vehicles, 2003 Rodeo & 1997 Mirage. Product is for "plastic only" and is for the outside surface only. That guy's complaint about "fogging" sounds like his problem is on the inside of the headlamp.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

This rip-off report itself is a scam

AUTHOR: Elcid89 - (U.S.A.)

This exact same report, word for word, was posted on several other consumer websites (scam club, etc.) using different names and different cities. I suspect that is fraudulent.