Complaint Review: Crystone

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: PMG — Orange beach Alabama United States of America
Crystone
1253 Washington Ave, Suite 300 Miami Beach, FL 331 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

Crystone Crystone.com The company took my stolen credit card information and was notified right away. He canceled the account but will not credit my credit card causing my account to go over the limit. The person he reciev Miami Beach, Florida

*Author of original report: Crystone came through and refunded me a check

Crystone.com took my stolen credit card information and was notified right away. He canceled the account but will not credit my credit card causing my account to go over the limit. The person he recieved my stolen credit card information came from Luan Van with an email of forever2602@googlemail.com. The owner at Crystone informed me because I filed a dispute with my credit company and reported my credit card stolen is why he is not crediting me back, He states he does not want a charge back on his account but he accepted this payment through Paypal. I have had this credit card for 15 years and now my credit is destroyed. Mr. Linnuste told my credit card company that he obtain all my credit card information legally and now my credit card company will not reverse the dispute. Mr. Linnuste knows the credit card dispute is closed and has received the letter from the card company but refuses to give me a refund.

I have filed a police report with Miami Beach Police and have several emails and phone calls with Andreas Linnuste. Everytime I call I hear more excuses. BEWARE of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crystone/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Crystone-Crystonecom-The-company-took-my-stolen-credit-card-information-and-was-notifie-997460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crystone

Crystone came through and refunded me a check

AUTHOR: PMG - (United States of America)

After filing this report online Crystone mailed me a check after many weeks of complaining. It really helped to file the report and they were kind enough to refund me my money.

I filed the report and want to give them the benefit of doubt.

Miami