Complaint Review: Cuballama

• Submitted: Fri, July 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: CurlySue — miami Florida
Internet Canada

Cuballama I submitted a transaction of $10 and payed through PayPal. They never credited my account, but they charged my account.   Internet

I submitted a transaction of $10 and payed through PayPal.  They never credited my account, but they charged my account.  I attempted to chat to no avail with a representative, since they doing have a customer service number you can call.  The representative never entered the chat room, so I disputed the charge with PayPal.  Once Cuballama received the claim they cancel my account.  Additionally, I lost another $5 because earlier that day I have paid for another 5 minutes.  I had tried to login to the website to print my account in order for my dispute to have substance.  PayPal emailed me back saying "the transaction(s) you submitted do not represent unauthorized account activity because they are consistent with your account’s transaction history".  Really!?!  No wonder they cancelled my account.  It was there in the history... The debit but NOT the credit. NEVER use this company.  You have no way to communicate with customer service or to dispute a transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cuballama/internet/Cuballama-I-submitted-a-transaction-of-10-and-payed-through-PayPal-They-never-credited-1068340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cuballama