• Report: #752067

• Updated: Tue, July 12, 2011

• Reported By: Prevent_Rip_Offs — United States of America
Cuban Lous

Cuban Lous Cuban Lous Cubanlous.com stole $397 from me Internet

I placed on order from this company and they refused to ship my order OR refund my money.  I had ordered from them before and all was fine.  This time I placed and order for about twice the amount of the 1st order and they kept my money.  I am out $397.  I have never seen this type of treatment before in my life.  I'm not sure if they believe they can get away with this just because they are located in Switzerland but I am going to make sure I do everything in my power so that others aren't ripped off like I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2011 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cuban-Lous/internet/Cuban-Lous-Cuban-Lous-Cubanlouscom-stole-397-from-me-Internet-752067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cuban Lous