Complaint Review: Cubis Financial SSC Rebill

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:Wexford Pennsylvania
Cubis Financial SSC Rebill
cubisfinancial.com/ Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cubis Financial SSC Rebill Took unauthorized funds from my checking account Las Vegas Nevada

This company charged me $9.95 for 7 months, until I caught it. As another said about this company, they think you won't catch it...well, it took me awhile, but I did.

I tried to contact the company several times, however I would be on hold for the next representative for about 5 minutes, then the line just disconnects.

I contacted my bank, and filled out a fraud form against them, I hope I can get my money back...but, if not, I will at least have filed a complaint against them, and can hopefully stop them from doing this to someone else...

In this tight economy, no one needs to have their account debited without consent, this is fraud and should be treated as such.

Amy
Wexford, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cubis-Financial-SSC-Rebill/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Cubis-Financial-SSC-Rebill-Took-unauthorized-funds-from-my-checking-account-Las-Vegas-Neva-386044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cubis Financial SSC Rebill