Complaint Review: Cubis Financial

• Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:Mustang Oklahoma
Cubis Financial
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cubis Financial - SSC Rebill - deducting money from my checking account Las Vegas Nevada

These people claim that I requested an express gold card and gave them permission to deduct $9.95 from my checking account either once or twice a month. I never requested their gold card and have never used one, I don't have one, but yet they are taking money from my checking account.

I was visiting a web site and applying for an emergency loan. Whether I qualified or not, I chose not to take out the loan. But somehow these people got my personal checking account information and started these small $9.95 deductions probably hoping I wouldn't notice. There is a good possibility that they do this same thing to people who never even notice or who don't know who it is or why the deduction is being made. All that appears on the checking account statement is "SSC Rebill" , they are ashamed to even put their company name on the decuction. I finally read a copy of the supposed check that I made out to them, found this Cubis Financial LTD name and phone number and looked them up. I called and demanded that they stop this deduction from my account that I never agreed to. They gave me a confirmation number but we will see if the deductions really stop. I just found out who they were and who to call today, so we will see.

This company is said to own many companies that do this same type of thing to unsuspecting people. Someone needs to put a stop to this underhanded thievery.

Laura
Mustang, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cubis-Financial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Cubis-Financial-SSC-Rebill-deducting-money-from-my-checking-account-Las-Vegas-Nevada-378061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cubis Financial