Complaint Review: Cuisinart - Macys

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Post Falls Idaho
Cuisinart - Macys
PO Box 10008-55 Douglas, Arizona U.S.A.

Cuisinart - Macys Failed Promise for Rebate Douglas Arizona

On May 4, 2007 I purchased a Cuisinart Coffee Maker from Macy's Department store for $129.99 that was to include a $20.00 rebate. I submitted the rebate form immediately but neglected to include the UPC code from the box.(PO Box 10008-55, Douglas, AZ 85655-1108)

On July 19, 2007 I called regarding the rebate and was advised about this mishap and given a new address to submit the corrected form and UPC Code to which I did immediately. (PO Box 8211, Wisom, MI 48393)

On July 30, 2007 I received the letter back saying the address was wrong. I called to verify the address and resent the material again.

On 8/10/07 I received the letter back again saying the address was wrong. I again called and this time was told to send it to PO Box 5000, Clinton, IA. I was promised at this point that the rebate should be received no later then 10/01/07.

On 10/04/07 I called once more. This time Jenny told me that she could not find my material and that a new department had been set up to handle all the rebates. I should call back in November to find out its status!

This has become rediculous. The original rebate was due in 8-10 weeks(although I did mess up the original submission) and now it is extending into several months. How hard can it be to just write a check and mail it?

Mike
Post Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cuisinart-Macys/Douglas-Arizona-85655-1108/Cuisinart-Macys-Failed-Promise-for-Rebate-Douglas-Arizona-277865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cuisinart - Macys