Complaint Review: Cup Stuff and Catering

• Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Lemia — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Cup Stuff and Catering
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Cup Stuff and Catering unsanitary conditions overpriced bad attitude San Antonio, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Cup Stuff and Catering - Great Company

*Consumer Comment: Cup Stuff and Catering excellent food great prices and awesome attitude

I bought plates from this company.  My school where i work bought plates from this girl.  The food was cold.  It was late like always but i gave her a chance.  When i told the girl, she got a bad atitude with me.  I ask for the refund of the 8 dollars and she wont give it to me cause she said the food was good and there was no reason for the refund.  The reason is that its my money.  They are not a real company.

She made the food in her kitchen and her husband helps her.  I am so mad that i paid for this with my money and she yelled at me like my ex.  They are lieing to you when they say they are a real company because the city never heard of her or her plate business.  I called to complain to the helth department about this.  They told me they never heard of her.  I will never buy from her again.  She is a liar and she is a mean person that thinks she is better then everybody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2011 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cup-Stuff-and-Catering/San-Antonio-Texas-/Cup-Stuff-and-Catering-unsanitary-conditions-overpriced-bad-attitude-San-Antonio-Texas-748832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cup Stuff and Catering

Cup Stuff and Catering - Great Company

AUTHOR: Haynes - (United States of America)

I have never had a problem with Cup Stuff and Catering.  They are always professional and on time.  They have been catering my events on a monthly basis for almost a year.  They are a family owned business and I have never seen this "bad attitude" that Lemia is describing.

The food is wonderful and the prices can't be beat.  I have never seen any unsanitary practices either.

This is a great company and I have recommended Cup Stuff and Catering to many, many people and will continue to do so.

Cup Stuff and Catering excellent food great prices and awesome attitude

AUTHOR: VX - (USA)

well I came across this when I googled cup stuff to show a friend and was like WTF!!! I have never had any problems with this company.  the food is on time and always delicious.

I don't know what LEMIA is talking about or how she knows that "this girl" makes this in her kitchen and that her husband helps her.  sounds like "STALKER" to me.  where else can you get good food and get it delivered for $8 actually $6.  come on lemia!!

i haven't met "this 'girl" but have heard nothing but good things about her.  any problem that came up she took care of.  some co-workers have told me about how she gave a refund and their next meal was free.  so much for "BAD ATTITUDE" lemia.

I would definitely RECOMMEND this company to my family and friends.  hope my friend uses this company for their wedding.