Complaint Review: Cupid Media Pty Ltd

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: sspidle — Carlisle Pennsylvania USA
Cupid Media Pty Ltd
http://www.cupidmedia.com/Contact.cfm Internet United States of America

Cupid Media Pty Ltd - Cupid Media.com is a RipOff They Took Mondy out of my Paypal that was not Authorized Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Consumer Comment: It's like a bad joke!

*General Comment: cupid media pty ltd/ afrointroductions

I just happen to go to my Paypal account today and I was locked out, because someone had gotten ahold of my screen name and password and gotten into my account and Paid $99.99 to Cupids Media.

Now I had to close out my checking account and get a new one and stop payment on the $99.99 which I did not have that much in my account.  So I say be careful these companies are getting ahold of our information and taking our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2009 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cupid-Media-Pty-Ltd/internet/Cupid-Media-Pty-Ltd-Cupid-Mediacom-is-a-RipOff-They-Took-Mondy-out-of-my-Paypal-that-wa-485064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cupid Media Pty Ltd

Response

AUTHOR: CM - (United States of America)

Dear Sir,
We apologize for your unfortunate incident. However, we would like to assure you that Cupid Media does not debit any members account without prior approval, all payments are by the authorization of the member. In addition, we would also like to inform you that our system does not store any payment details which means that we cannot auto rebill your account.

To help you sort out the situation, please email us through team@cupidmedia.com to let us know which Cupid Media site you were using and the transaction details so that our customer service team can be able to respond to your complaint appropriately.

Regards,
team@Cupidmedia.com

It's like a bad joke!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Have you noticed that the ads of Cupid Media (Japan Cupid) has just appeared on this report!

I can't believe that.

#3 General Comment

cupid media pty ltd/ afrointroductions

AUTHOR: afrointroductions victim - (United States of America)

this company provided my personal information to some of it's members, including my name, address, phone number, email address and IP address. the information was posted IN THEIR CHATROOM. this information has been used by its members for identity theft purposes and computer hacking attempts. the company has been known for 419 scams.