Complaint Review: Cupid PLC

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: ocean44 — United States of America
Cupid PLC

Cupid PLC Adult personals website, Internet

I joined cupid plc as a free member.  I got flirted with by 5 or 6 girls.  So this made me want to join as a paid member.  Once I joined I checked all my emails.  They sound weird and not original.  I emailed all the girls back and no response at all.  And 4 or the girls had emailed me two days in a row.  I really feel all the girls where phony profiles.  I am a great catch good looking  and I didn't get replied to by not even of the girls that had tried so hard to contact me for 2 or 3 days in a row until I became a paid member.  This site really should not be allowed to take Americans money or anyone's money.  I can't believe it is still allowed to run.

I was skeptical at first because my card wouldn't go throw.  I called their customer service and it was based in Bermuda.  So my phone wouldn't call it.  So I found an 877 number.  I could hear their accents right away they were from a country outside of the US.  My bank blocked the transaction since it was an international transaction so I had to pay them via paypal.  So I knew then they for sure were not an American based company.  When I tried to cancel my subscription later they don't offer their customer service number anymore.  I tried to search the entire website and could not find any phone number to call them like before I was a member.  Instead they only offered a page that was going to send them an e-mail and they would get back to me it said.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cupid-PLC/internet/Cupid-PLC-Adult-personals-website-Internet-960595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cupid PLC