Complaint Review: Cupids Coach

• Reported By: renee — los angeles California United States of America
Cupids Coach
11400 W Olympic Blvd #200 los angeles, California United States of America

Cupids Coach matchmaking service los angeles, California

They matched me with men I had nothing in common with and who were friends of the matchmakers that were doing a favor for them by going out with me. And/or they were not paying members or inactive with the service.  The men knew very little about me and when we were on the date found out the I was not the type of woman they were looking for. I was told after I signed up that most men were not interested in women my age, height or other physical attributes.

They are very much about getting your money and setting you up with whomever is willing to go out with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cupids-Coach/los-angeles-California-90064/Cupids-Coach-matchmaking-service-los-angeles-California-1008303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cupids Coach