Complaint Review: Curiato Healthcare

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Whatnow — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Curiato Healthcare
Internet USA

Curiato Healthcare Gayla Williams Mr. Deal Fallin Lied about a job posting and attempted to get money Internet

I applied for a job and about a week later I recieved an email that said they were interested in hiring me but I noticed it said that the interview would be held over yahoo messenger. I figured it to be a little weird but already had an old yahoo account so I said it couldn't hurt. I had my doubts so I decided to google the names the email came from. Nothing came up. So the next day Mr. Fallin sent me a message on yahoo with the name of this company called Curatiohealthcare.com. So decided to google that company and nothing about that company and a few other company's came up called mercury healthcare about scams came up. Although it wasn't the same company it was the exact same conversation I was having with Mr. Fallin. The reason nothin came up was because they use many different false companies and false email address and accounts. I am glad I can help someone out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Curiato-Healthcare/internet/Curiato-Healthcare-Gayla-Williams-Mr-Deal-Fallin-Lied-about-a-job-posting-and-attempted-1118798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Curiato Healthcare