Complaint Review: Current - Checks Unlimited

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2000
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2000

• Reported By:Lexington Park Md
Current - Checks Unlimited
P.O. Box 35630 Colorado Springs, Colorado U.S.A.

Free Costs Money at Current - Checks Unlimited ripoff (Check making Co.)Colorado

I ordered 4 boxes of checks at 'Current - Checks Unlimited' for what appeared to be a great deal for under $15. I got 800 checks with Custom lettering and shipping for FREE !! Wow, not a bad deal. But wait, the kicker is that it is for 1st time buyers (Read the small print) and I completely forgot I tried these checks out about five years ago but Current - Checks Unlimited did not !!

Instead of contacting me about this problem (They had my phone number and address on the order form), Current- Checks unlimited decided to Bill me about $45 more than what I paid by sending me a bill and then still processed me my entire order before I got the bill in my hand!!!

I could not believe my ears when I called Current - Checks unlimited to cancel or at least reduce the number of checks in the order before I got the order mailed to me(I got the bill and called THAT DAY). The representative took to the offensive and stated that the order was already made and NOTHING could be done except for me to pay the difference. I got the crumy checks in the mail today (Jan 10, 2000), five days after the bill. Ask me if I ever would buy checks from these guys again ---- NOT !!!

Sincerely,
Michael P. Rematt

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Checks Unlimited

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Current-Checks-Unlimited/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80935-3563/Free-Costs-Money-at-Current-Checks-Unlimited-ripoff-Check-making-CoColorado-1099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Current - Checks Unlimited