• Report: #320042

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Currie Motors
Olympia Fields Olympia Fields, Illinois U.S.A.

Currie Motors the company got extremely rude and disrespectful when i decided not to purchase a car from them Olympia Fields Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Courts have already ruled against complainant

i was told over the phone that i was approved to buy a car at currie motors dealership they insisted that i come down on the last day of the month on february 29th and pick up my van.they also insisted it was guaranteed approval and they had several cars to choose from.i found this to be untrue once i arrived i drove all the way from logan square in rush hour traffice to their dealer just to get a car.

when i got there they had only one car for me that fit my criteria and they assured me that no one else could get me aproved or get me a loan it was a car way in the back of the dealer shop.then they gave me a second option when i began to complain and also advised me that i needed to come up with a $1000 more.i informd them that i was not satisfied with there service and asked if their manager was available they began to laugh and said that he will make a "mental note of my complaint and he will think about telling the manager"then the salesperson approached me and started using threatening tones and vulgar language and the manager came and did nothing he claimed that the salesperson had a long day and was tired and ready to go home then they kept snickering and trying to get me to take the car and asking me to leave the money with them and they would find something in a couple of weeks.i refused so thats when they began to try and throw me and my cousin out of the dealership they told me "to get the hell out and they will never sell me a car again and they will make sure my credit wouldn't allow me to go somewhere else and told me to go to hell when i told them i would call the bbb.i feel violated i wish there was more i can do to report these guys any advice please let me know.

Shatoya
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2008 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Currie-Motors/Olympia-Fields-Illinois/Currie-Motors-the-company-got-extremely-rude-and-disrespectful-when-i-decided-not-to-purch-320042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Currie Motors

Courts have already ruled against complainant

AUTHOR: Currie Motors - (United States of America)

The transaction referenced in the complaint took place in 2004. After the vehicle was repossessed by the finance company due to missed payments some 18 months later as referenced in the complaint, the customer filed suit against the dealership making the allegations contained in the complaint. The Court entered judgment in favor of the dealership in the case (Circuit Court of Cook County Docket #06 M1-176659). The Illinois Appellate Court upheld the judgment entered in the dealerships favor (Docket #1-08-0767).