Complaint Review: Curtis Vinson

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: alans — albuquerque New Mexico
Curtis Vinson
Internet USA

Curtis Vinson Bad Karma, Owes me 2 days pay 250 a day total of 500, kicked me out of the truck in middle of the street Albuquerque, NM. New Mexico

I was ripped off of 2 days pay totalling 500.00 from Curtis Vinson a Semi Truck Owner Operator For United Petroleum Transport in Albuquerque, NM. The dates I didnt get paid for are 04/14-04/15/2014. Also he owes me my H2S meter I left on the truck. Ive tried to call and leave a voicemail and left a text message as well as emailed him to see when I can pick up my meter and pay he owes me. On 04/16/2014 he kicked me outta his semi truck on rio bravo blvd. and 98th. Street at 330am in Albuquerque, NM. And had to walk with my belonging all the way up to Flying J on I-40 and 98th Street. About 6 miles from where I was dumped off. This is bad Karma. What goes around comes around. All Im asking for is my 500.00 pay owed and my H2S meter thats worth about 200.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Curtis-Vinson/internet/Curtis-Vinson-Bad-Karma-Owes-me-2-days-pay-250-a-day-total-of-500-kicked-me-out-of-the-1139710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Curtis Vinson