Complaint Review: Curvalicious Clothes

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Andover Vermont United States of America
Curvalicious Clothes
P. O Box 96722 2943 Major Mackenzie Drive Maple, Ontario Canada

Curvalicious Clothes curvaliciousclothes.com This company took my money and never delivered on my product or returned my calls/e-mails. Maple, Ontario Canada

Curvalicious debited my card for my purchase but then never delivered.  It wasn't a mistake or an oversight, they never had any intention of sending me the sweater I ordered.  Despite having customer service hours, a customer service e-mail and fake facebook page, this company never answered the phone or replied to my many attempts to contact them.  This company is a rip off, stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Curvalicious-Clothes/Maple-Ontario-L6A-0A2/Curvalicious-Clothes-curvaliciousclothescom-This-company-took-my-money-and-never-delivere-968340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Curvalicious Clothes