Complaint Review: Curve Hospitality

• Updated: Mon, April 27, 2015

• Reported By: KP786 — Texas
Curve Hospitality
3455 Dairy Ashford Houston, Texas USA

Curve Hospitality Bad Furniture, bad quality, delays delays delays fake promises lies lies Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: I apologize for your dissatisfaction

Curve hospitality is a bunch of liar.  They do not deliver on time.  They gave my hotel furniture and lied to me; they told me it was approve by franchise, and it not approve.  I am loosing flag because i have to replace and deadline is pass.  Do NOT use Curve hospitality.  Mickey Sidhu is liar!!!! he promised sooo many things and I paid good money for this junk!  I hope no boddy use them again.  They not only do this to me, soo many more people in community in Houston that are suffering from same problems.  They delay furniture so bad and they never tell you truth where your furniture is. I call I call, and once you pay the money to Mickey, he never answer his phone.

Be carefull guys

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Curve-Hospitality/Houston-Texas/Curve-Hospitality-Bad-Furniture-bad-quality-delays-delays-delays-fake-promises-lies-lie-1143548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Curve Hospitality

I apologize for your dissatisfaction

AUTHOR: Ian Siddiqi - ()

Hello,

Let me begin by formally apologizing for your dissatisfaction with our services. We have hundreds of clients and not once have we ever received such complaints until now. What is even more shocking to us is that we have not been contacted by any clients, including yourself, about any dissatisfaction regarding delivery time or lying about certain things.

In fact, we have no clue who you are. Your report has no resolve because you have decided to stay anonymous. If this is a legitimate complains/report, I ask you to please tell me which one of my hundreds of clients you are so I can make things right.

I have spoken with our complaints department, not one call, email, fax, text message has been received about the allegations that you are making. Because of this, I have no choice but to question the validly of your claims. If you truly are a client, and not perhaps an ex-employee that was fired, please provide your information so that we can do everything in our power to make things right. Until that time, this report has not ground and will be considered slander behind the protection of a computer screen and keyboard. Part of business is completion, this is a common fact. However, it is truly unfortunate when completion spread lies in hopes of getting an unfair advantage.

I am available to speak anytime,

Ian Siddiqi