Complaint Review: Curves

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: average citizen — Auburn Georgia
Curves
Dacula, GA 465-B Dacula Road Dacula, Georgia USA

Curves Falsified contract date; refused to cancel membership per:terms of contract; continued billing my credit card without my knowledge/consent; owner does not return calls Dacula Georgia

*Author of original report: Contract date correct

Curves gym in Dacula, GA, 1-falsified my contract date; 2-has billed my credit card beyond the length of time I joined for; 3-owner does not return calls or respond to my written note therefore I do not know when or for what amount I have been billed.

My reason for not continuing my Curves membership beyond the 3 months I contracted for was 1-owner has in general been uninformative, unhelpful; 2-this Curves location has poor hours (closed from 12:30 to 3:30 pm daily, with limited evening hours).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Curves/Dacula-Georgia-30019/Curves-Falsified-contract-date-refused-to-cancel-membership-perterms-of-contract-conti-1078240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Curves

Contract date correct

AUTHOR: average citizen - ()

The date of my contract was correctly recorded by the owner of Curves Dacula; I was mistaken and apologize. The owner did not give me my kit of program materials when I signed-up and my start date was 5 days after the day I signed the membership contract. In general, my experience at this Curves was characterized by shortage of information and lack of promised-coaching. When my 3-month membership expired, I again had difficulty getting information from the owner, regarding the end of my contract period. My expectations were not unduly high, I just wanted to understand and use the Curves program. A Curves I visited in Caro, MI was much more helpful and informative.