Complaint Review: Custom Audio Professionals Mike DeLude

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2004

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Custom Audio Professionals Mike DeLude
11885 Jefferson Ave. Newport News, VA 23606 Newport News, Virginia U.S.A.

Custom Audio Professionals Mike DeLude Laskin Road K-Mart in Virginia Beach parking lot rip off Newport News Virginia

I was in the K-Mart parking lot heading into the store, when I was approached by a white van. There were two men in the van. I was asked by the driver if I wanted to buy some speakers that were extra from a job.

I looked at the speakers, and they are a Skyline brand speaker with a MSRP of almost $1800.00 each. These men were supposed to be doing a stereo install at Hooters on General Booth in Virginia Beach.

I went to the ATM at a nearby bank, and withdrew $300.00, and purchaced the speakers. Just after I purchaced them, I went to a Cash Converters and asked them what they were actually worth.

When I figured out how badly I got ripped off, I came home and got on the computer. When I typed out the name of Custom Audio Professionals, it came up with this site.

Bill
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2004 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Audio-Professionals-Mike-DeLude/Newport-News-Virginia-23606/Custom-Audio-Professionals-Mike-DeLude-Laskin-Road-K-Mart-in-Virginia-Beach-parking-lot-ri-113451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Audio Professionals Mike DeLude