butter

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Custom Audio
12621 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

Custom Audio SOLD ME AN "EPIC 5.1 SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM" THAT WAS NOT LEGIT!! Chandler Arizona

Was approached by 2 "gentlemen" in their 40's when I exited the Circle K at Arizona Ave and Elliott, one claimed to be the owner of "Custom Audio". They claimed they had an over shipment of these particular systems and needed to sell the extras before going to their next home installment. They pulled out an audio magazine (not sure what the name of it was) and showed me they MRSP'd at $1,999.00. They also had a receipt showing they purchased 1 @ $1,000.00. They offered to sell one system to me for $300.00. I pulled out the money from the ATM inside the Circle K and stupidly handed it over. They asked me to promise not to resell it on Craigslist as it was such a good deal they were giving me. [that should have tipped me off right there!!!] As soon as I looked it up online I saw another report on this and know as soon as I open it, it will be junk like the others who got scammed. I have the "owner's" business card and of course nobody answers when you call.

So angry in chandler, az!
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Audio/Chandler-Arizona-85225/Custom-Audio-SOLD-ME-AN-EPIC-51-SURROUND-SOUND-SYSTEM-THAT-WAS-NOT-LEGIT-Chandler-Ari-460496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Audio