Complaint Review: Custom Audio

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Miles — Gilbert Arizona
Custom Audio
12621 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Custom Audio Chris Tedesco Smooth talker sold me "expensive" speakers Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: You consummated the transaction

Yep, I just read all of the other ripoffs Chris Tedesco has perpetrated in this area. The crazy thing is that a couple of years ago another guy tried to pull the same thing on me near my bank and here's Chris making a similar offer at another bank.

He sounds so authentic and believeable, he shows printed business card and licenses and even has you call his phone to show the number works. He put the speakers in my car before I could drive up to the ATM. I got in and drove up to the ATM where I was going to make a deposit. He ran after me and I joked that perhaps he thought I was going to steal them. I should have. Instead I handed him $300 cash and I didn't even negotiate. He showed me an ad that had the unit listed for $1700+ and asked what I was willing to give him. The crazy thing is that I didn't even want them. He asked that I not sell them on the Internet at a higher price.

What a master thief. Be very wary when anyone approaches you near a bank, it's not a coincidence that they happen to be there.

I'm such a dope for believing in anyone that's asking for money.

Unfortunately if you're reading this it's probably because you've been conned by Chris. Let's form a support group!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Audio/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Custom-Audio-Chris-Tedesco-Smooth-talker-sold-me-expensive-speakers-Scottsdale-Arizona-1035162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Audio

You consummated the transaction

AUTHOR: coast - ()

You offered money and the seller accepted it. That's not a rip-off.

Yes, you should form a support group. It would be a group of fools that are suffering from buyer's remorse.