Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Trainer

• Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: M from Omaha — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Custom Built Personal Trainer
10930 Emmet Street Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Custom Built Personal Trainer He cancelled my training numerous times due to scheduling conflicts and never returned calls to reschedule. I tried to cancel but had year membership. The membership auto renewed and then required a Omaha, Nebraska

My trainer cancelled many sessions due to scheduling conflicts and then didn't return phone calls to reschedule.  I eventually received a call after a few months to tell me my trainer had quit and I had been assigned someone new.

I had signed up for a year contract, Mistake!! so I had to wait for the year to be over.  The trainer told me that it would be over in May and that would be the last withdrawal from my account.

What he failed to tell me was the contract auto renewed and that in order to cancel you had to send a certified letter to the corporate offices to cancel.  Needless to say I paid for additional months and the corporate headquarters could care less.  They could see from my account that it had not been used in three months, but were unwilling to credit me the months that my membership should have been cancelled.

This outfit is not very professional and I would NOT recommend getting yourself sucked in!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Trainer/Omaha-Nebraska-68164/Custom-Built-Personal-Trainer-He-cancelled-my-training-numerous-times-due-to-scheduling-c-768776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Trainer