Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Trainers

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Boston404 — Nashua New Hampshire
Custom Built Personal Trainers
Amherst Street Nashua, New Hampshire USA

Custom Built Personal Trainers Deceptive in the contract...impossible to cancel Nashua New Hampshire

Same story as many others...I was told that I could try the service out for a month. I have been getting charged $120/month for the past few months ( I should have caught it much earlier). I tried to cancel and was told I will incur a $250 minimum early cancellation fee. When I informed the rep that I have relocated, he told me that I would still have to pay the fee since I have a Custom Built within 30 miles of my home. This company is an absolute joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Trainers/Nashua-New-Hampshire-03063/Custom-Built-Personal-Trainers-Deceptive-in-the-contractimpossible-to-cancel-Nashua-Ne-1071460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Trainers