Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Reported By: abrnrgr2001 — Hilton Head Island South Carolina
Custom Built Personal Training
191 Peachtree St., NE, Suite 3225 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Custom Built Personal Training Complete Rip-Off!!! Atlanta, Georgia

I was wounded in Iraq back in 2007 while in the Army.  I joined a gym and got suckered into signing with the personal training program.  2 weeks later and only 1, 45 minute session, I re-injured my shoulder and will require surgery.  I contacted Custom Built and was told to send by Certified Mail a letter from my doctor describing my inability to continue with the program.  After a week I had not heard from the company and called.  This time I was told that there was a company form required by the doctor and the letter sent was not sufficient.  I then asked once the form is received from the doctor how soon should I expect for a refund for the services un-rendered  as I was charged again for an additional month ($160) while this back and forth mailings went on.  I was told that I would not qualify for a refund as it would be considered for medical reasons.  When I Googled this company I found over 350 complaints and Rip Off Reports!  How is this company still allowed to operate in the US?  This is a crime and jail time should come to those responsible for the Company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-Complete-Rip-Off-Atlanta-Georgia-1038750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training