Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Irvington Alabama
Custom Built Personal Training
Custom Built Personal Training, Kisey Martin, Custom Built Customer Service Department MObile, Alabama U.S.A.

Custom Built Personal Training Custom my butt Mobile Alabama

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Custom Built Corporate office

I signed up with custom built because I am a college football player ex-cert. personal trainer. I mainly need a spotter and help with motivation for my workouts since I am currently not with a team (due to family matters), and I have no full time partner. I found a personal trainer through custom built who had a football background and iI stupidly signed up for a contract. It was 3 times a week 180 dollars a month. After 3 months of sub-par training, I quit (because it sucked. I even called the company and filed a report. I feel i should not have to pay if 1, the training Sucked 2, the guy new little about what he was talking about 3, he showed up late (sometimes close to an hour late) for apointments 4, he had to re-schedule appointments because he had problems at home 5, him and another trainer insulted me. I am still getting calls from the companys collection agency I just ignore them. I found that all the other "custom built " employees at the GYM I was a member of are pigs its like a freaking cult it makes me sick custom built you need teach your empoyees how to be professional. I even know a PT who worked with them and he told me about how bad they are .

(sorry for spelling and grammar i am currently at work)

Rajuncajun
Irvington, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2008 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/MObile-Alabama/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-Custom-my-butt-Mobile-Alabama-342837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training

AUTHOR: Judy Miller - (U.S.A.)

I am unable to pull specific contract details from the information provided here. Please contact me directly to get this issue resolved.