Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Custom Built Personal Training
6933 N. 9th Ave. Pensacola, Florida U.S.A.

Custom Built Personal Training I had almost identical experience in Pensacola Florida

*Author of original report: Custom Built Personal Training answer to "contact us"

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Custom Built

I had an almost identical experience to the writer from South Carolina. My happened at the Powerhouse gym on 9th Avenue in Pensacola, Florida.

Additionally, in 9 weeks I paid about $600 (not counting gym membership) for a grand total of two hours of "personal training," which in fact, consisted of a "trainer" telling me to lift dumbells then looking around to see who else was there. I was promised repeatedly that I would receive a "program" to follow on the days I was not with a trainer, but that never materialized. Initially,the sales people repeatedly used the term "one hour of personal" training, which I took to mean that is what I was paying for. Never did anyone say I would have half-hour sessions during which someone watched me exercise. I must still pay a termination fee of $250. That means that I will have paid $850 to have someone watch me exercise for two hours.

Sherry
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/Pensacola-Florida-32504/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-I-had-almost-identical-experience-in-Pensacola-Florida-339289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training

Custom Built Personal Training answer to "contact us"

AUTHOR: Sherry a. sapp - (U.S.A.)

I contacted Custom Built Personal Training. They tried to convince me to sign up for more sessions. I said no. I paid the early $250 termination fee and they debited my account for the monthly charge two more times. I have now paid close to $1,000 for two hours of having a personal trainer watch me lift dumbells while she rolled her eyes behind my back (my friend reported this back to me.) I can only hope the debits will stop. I'm already checking into closing my bank account to keep them from getting any more money from me.

Please contact Custom Built

AUTHOR: Judy Miller - (U.S.A.)

I am unable to pull specific contract details from the information provided here. Please contact me directly to get this issue resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Best regards,