owned

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: RP — Tracy California United States of America
Custom Built Personal Training
101 S Tracy Blvd Tracy, California United States of America

Custom Built Personal Training Unethical, swindlers, who steal your hard earned money. BEWARE Tracy, California

I will never do business with Custom Built Personal Training again. They charged me hella, for some terrible service, and now want to charge me more to cancel it. I would even go as far as saying their sales model borders on the bait and switch as the trainer who sells you the package is not the one you will be working with and is not allowed to train you, they stick you with just whoever they hired and in my case was some weird little man that didn't really listen to what I had to say,

he just spouted his training manual. They refuse to give me a refund even if I have a doctors note that says I cannot continue. Just a warning to everyone, I would hate to see someone else get taken for their hard earned money. I'm out over $600 because they bullshit you into believing that you can have your money back if you are not satisfied.

I have a large family, am preparing for open heart surgery and all the guy in customer service wants to tell me is he is sorry, they don't give refunds, but can extend my contract as long as I have a doctors note, did he not hear me say I didn't like working with the people they have and aside from being sick, would want my money back anyway. I just don't understand how it can be legal to charge me an outragous amount of money for aweful service and then tell me it will be more money to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/Tracy-California-95376/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-Unethical-swindlers-who-steal-your-hard-earned-money-BE-898006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training