Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Submitted: Mon, September 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
Custom Built Personal Training
1199 Silas Deane Hwy Wethersfield, Connecticut U.S.A.

Custom Built Personal Training Felons and crooks Wethersfield Connecticut

*UPDATE Employee: Contact for payroll error

Well,I was in a management position for the first half of my stay with the so-called "company". They just came to my area at the time. I was supposed to be paid salary plus commission every 1st and 15th of the month. So to my surprise,my first check was void of all salery reimbursement,and only for the two week commission check...Long story short they took me for around $600.00 which to this day,after repeated calles to district managers and corporate H.Q, I have yet to be renumerated for my time and efforts.

I have nothing bad to say about the trainers,although I have heard and witnessed many horror stories. The main culprits in this plot to dominate the industry are the managers. The management,all of whom I met while employed by this "company", were all crooks and felons. They relocate people to different states to work because of prior criminal history. No background checks are required,and most of the trainers weren't even certified at the time.

Unfortunately, I stayed with them long enough for them to take my money and my reputation as a trainer. I was terminated because the gym staff caught on to what I found out,and because they didnt want me telling members,I was let go. I have members of that particular gym calling me still, FIVE months later,asking how they can get their money and if I would train them at another facility. I keep in touch with 85% of my clientele there and nothing but complaint after unheard complaint comes out of their lips. I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else,and if it has I would please urge you to file a report like this one. I dont know what to do,and if anyone has a suggestion,I would be appreciative.

Buddy16
Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Built-Personal-Training/Wethersfield-Connecticut/Custom-Built-Personal-Training-Felons-and-crooks-Wethersfield-Connecticut-368803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Built Personal Training

Contact for payroll error

AUTHOR: Judy Miller - (U.S.A.)

I am not aware of any payroll discrepancies that have been filed with the corporate office from this market. I am sure you are aware of the proper procedure to be followed should there have been any errors in your payroll check.

Regarding the management in Custom Built Personal Training, since you are unwilling to put your name on your accusations I can not say if I have met you. I can say that I am neither a crook or a felon, nor or any of those that I work with. I am willing to put my name on that statement. I anonymity that this site offers is not always a positive, as it makes it difficult for me to research any allegations to see if there were any errors that need to be corrected. Should you feel that you have any monies due you, please contact your appropriate market manager at the corporate office. If you do not have that information, you can contact me directly and I will be glad to assist you.

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Best regards,